Saturday, June 2, 2012

This and That

     Happy Weekend!! I've had a few comment on my title (yes, a lame attempt at fun from the "Fifty Shades of Grey" trilogy, which I have read!) but it goes a little deeper than that for me...I thought of all the things that encompass a classroom and a teacher and I don't even know if 40 shades cover it! Nonetheless, if you haven't read the books and my attempt at a little sarcasm  fun doesn't make sense, think of 40 wonderful shades of crayons!! What teacher doesn't love crayons?!?!? I am like a kid in a candy store when all the stores start having their back to school specials and yes, I do hoard up crayons! :P
     I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!! We have FOUR more school days with the kiddos next week and then our summer begins! I am planning to relax by the pool quite a bit with my cutie!

Last year at the pool

3 comments:

  1. She is a cutie!

    Pool time is a must for my summer relaxation!

    I am happy, happy, happy to be your 1st follower and a teacher of Firsties too! =)

    I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather!!! I am hopping over now!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete